Now that I’ve discovered how simple and delicious homemade salad dressing is, I don’t think I’ll ever buy it from the store again. This cilantro dressing can be whipped up in less than 5 minutes!
I love cilantro. Cilantro is one of my favorite additions to a salad because it’s so bright and fresh, and it makes an excellent complement to tomatoes, cucumbers, and other veggies.
This dressing isn’t just good on salads, use it as a dip for vegetable sticks or as a sauce for chicken or steak. Do your own experiments using different herbs and spices!
Add all of the ingredients to your blender, food processor, or mason jar if using an immersion blender. Blend until everything is combined, about 20 seconds. My preference is to use an immersion blender because it’s very fast and creates a very creamy dressing. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Serving suggestion: Add some dressing to the bottom of a mason jar, add some chopped veggies and protein to the top, shake when ready to eat! 🙂 Easy salad in a jar!
- 1/3 cup Fresh cilantro
- 4 oz Avocado oil or olive oil (that's about 8 tablespoons)
- 1 tsp Yellow or brown mustard
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- Juice from half a lemon or lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A few drops of hot sauce if desired
- Combine all ingredients into a blender, food processor, or mason jar if using an immersion blender. Blend for about 20 seconds or until creamy and fully combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to a week.