Costco is one of my favorite places to shop, so I wanted to share Whole30 Costco shopping list with you!
Grocery shopping can be fun! Something about Costco’s wide aisles and high ceilings makes me feel like I could peruse the giant warehouse for hours. I enjoy wandering through the store in search of amazing deals on high quality, Whole30 compliant foods and beverages — there’s always something new!
The selection of organic items is really amazing and it seems to just keep on getting better and better.
One thing to be careful of is the sheer size of some of the packaging at Costco. When possible, I like to go with a friend who’s interested in splitting some things with me (because who really needs an entire case of tomato paste and ten pounds of potatoes??).
I’ve created a list of the Whole30 compliant foods I like to buy at Costco, but I really encourage you to do your own sleuthing. Costco is always adding new items to their stock, so keep your eye out for Whole30 options!
Whole30 Costco Shopping List (download the printable version)
(I’ve bolded my must-haves!)
- Frozen Turkey Patties (Kirkland Brand)
- Frozen Shrimp
- Organic Ground Beef
- Ground Bison
- Aidell’s Chicken Apple Sausage
- Teton Waters Ranch Grass Fed Beef Hot Links (spicy!)
- Ground Turkey
- Whole Organic Chickens
Veggies & Fruit
- Potatoes (sweet potatoes, red potatoes, russet potatoes)
- Sweet Peppers
- Brussels Sprouts
- Chosen Foods Avocado Oil
- GoodFoods Guacamole (individual serving size cups)
- GT’s Kombucha
- Organic GoGo Squeeze Apple Sauce Pouches
- Organic Apple Chips
- Macadamia Nuts (Kirkland Brand)
- Tomato Paste
- Victoria White Linen Marinara Sauce
- Tony Chachere’s Cajun Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper Grinders
- Organic Chicken Stock (Kirkland Brand)